Thank you for coming to look at what I have to offer. My main items are crocheted hats/scarves, embroidered accessories, and personalized baby gifts. If you have an idea, feel free to contact me. Most anything offered on here can be made for a baby up to an adult size. I can also ship if needed (usually for only a few dollars), and I accept Paypal.


Saturday, January 2, 2016

Stamped Metal Pendant Necklace with Charms





$15

This custom necklace is the perfect gift for yourself or someone special in your life! The pendant can be stamped with up to 3 lines--Roman Numeral years, numeric birthdates, or 3 names--and includes up to 3 charms. You can choose birthstones or a different charm (cross, heart, key, arrow, etc.) in your order. You also have the option of adding an additional stamped metal pendant for only $3. The chains available are 18in or 36in.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Question or Order Here!