Thank you for coming to look at what I have to offer. My main items are crocheted hats/scarves, embroidered accessories, and personalized baby gifts. If you have an idea, feel free to contact me. Most anything offered on here can be made for a baby up to an adult size. I can also ship if needed (usually for only a few dollars), and I accept Paypal.


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Appliqued/Embroidered Burp Cloths




$20 (set of 4)

These 100% cotton burp cloths are prewashed and appliqued with a coordinating fabric on each end. Choose a name to be embroidered on one end for that personal touch! A set of 4 cloths for a girl includes lavender, light pink, dark pink, and aqua. A set of 4 cloths for a boy includes green, navy blue, baby blue, and blue. You also have the option of just purchasing one for $5.

*****UPDATE*****
My craft store quit carrying this style of burp cloth, so until I can find another source these will no longer be available! I can substitute with flannel in a design of your choice and embroidery.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Question or Order Here!