Thank you for coming to look at what I have to offer. My main items are crocheted hats/scarves, embroidered accessories, and personalized baby gifts. If you have an idea, feel free to contact me. Most anything offered on here can be made for a baby up to an adult size. I can also ship if needed (usually for only a few dollars), and I accept Paypal.


Saturday, February 5, 2011

Embroidered Apron



$10 - Adult
$7 - Child

This custom embroidered apron will be the perfect touch to your kitchen decor! It is a full size apron that ties in the back. The adult size has 3 pockets on the bottom front, the child size does not. The pictures shown are an example of design and color. The apron comes in either white, red, or blue, and you choose your color of thread! There is a limited number of designs available so please email to see if your theme is available.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Amanda Bass ~ Okc, OKFebruary 5, 2011 at 7:31 PM

    Love the aprons you customized for my daughters and I!! They are awesome thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Question or Order Here!