Thank you for coming to look at what I have to offer. My main items are crocheted hats/scarves, embroidered accessories, and personalized baby gifts. If you have an idea, feel free to contact me. Most anything offered on here can be made for a baby up to an adult size. I can also ship if needed (usually for only a few dollars), and I accept Paypal.


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First Birthday Embroidered Bib

$7 for one

This bib is perfect for your child's first birthday party! It is extra big to help keep cake off of their outfit, and reversible for longer use. It is made out of flannel with one side colorful animals (as pictured above) and the other side in a solid color--green for boys, pink for girls). The front has the shown embroidered birthday design and also their NAME underneath in script! It is complete with little cupcakes on the ribbon ties.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Question or Order Here!