Thank you for coming to look at what I have to offer. My main items are crocheted hats/scarves, embroidered accessories, and personalized baby gifts. If you have an idea, feel free to contact me. Most anything offered on here can be made for a baby up to an adult size. I can also ship if needed (usually for only a few dollars), and I accept Paypal.


Monday, January 11, 2010

Hand-Embroidered Embellished Baby Frame


$10

This is a lovely gift for yourself or for a new mom. This is an 8x10 frame with a hand-embroidered matte that includes a name, birthday, and birth weight for baby. It holds a 5x7 picture and includes a coordinating embellishment on the frame of your choice. Choose your matte color, embroidery color, frame color of black or wood, and your embellishment theme.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Question or Order Here!